sábado, 15 de maio de 2010


Hello world, I’m a girl, I have feelings, I overreact, I underestimate, I overestimate, I over think everything, I look too deep into everythings meaning, I dream big, my expectations are high, I can tell when I’m being lied to but sometimes I wish I didn’t. Yes I get jealous, and I’m always scared I’ll lose you. Thats why when I ask how you are I mean it, when I ask how was your day, I genuinely want to know, and when I say I love you, I’m not lying. Because I wish on every 11:11, and pray to God that all the signs I’m seeing aren’t being misread. Hello world, I’m a girl, and thats not easy.


Um comentário:

  1. Amiga que fofo!! Sério seu blog me inspira ! Continue sempre a escrevê-lo! Sinto saudades suas! Te adoroo!
    beijoss
    Carol

    ResponderExcluir