Life's Little Instruction Book
1.Compliment three people every day.
2.Have a dog.
3.Watch a sunrise at least once a year.
4.Remember other people’s birthdays.
5.Have a firm handshake.
6.Look people in the eye.
7.Say “thank you” a lot.
8.Say “please” a lot.
9.Learn to play a musical instrument
10. Sing in the shower.
11. Use the good silver.
12. Learn to make great cookies.
13. Plant flowers every spring.
14. Own a great stereo system.
15. Be the first to say “Hello.”
16. Live beneath your means.
17. Buy great books.
18. Be forgiving of yourself and others.
19. Learn three clean jokes.
20. Floss your teeth.
21. Drink champagne for no reason at all.
22. Ask for a raise when you feel you’ve earned it.